ENT is by appointment only. Consultation days are Mondays and Thursdays 2-4pm.Services include:
- ENT Surgery
- Nasal sinus endoscopic surgery
- Thyroid and neck surgery
- Surgery for early cancers of ear, nose, throat and neck
- Micro laryngoscopy
- Video otoscopy
Dr Rupani (ENT specialist from Nairobi) visits every quarter to support ENT surgeries.
Physiotherapy is an appointment only clinic offered from Monday to Friday. Physiotherapy entails:
- Post operative physiotherapy
- Paediatric physiotherapy
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Chronic musculoskeletal rehabilitation (e.g. neck and back pain)
- Neurological rehabilitation (i.e. following stroke and brain injuries)
- Manual therapy
- Fitness programmes to achieve healthy and active lifestyles
This is an appointment only clinic with a rotation of five doctors. Renowned doctors visit the clinic to provide additional expertise in orthopaedics.
Services offered include:
- Total hip and knee replacements surgery
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Reconstructive surgery such as total reconstructive surgery for cleft lip/palate, burns and scars
- Surgery and rehabilitation for non emergency fractures
- Paediatric orthopaedic surgery
Eye services are offered through appointments and fast track . Four specialist doctors are available by appointment on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The fast track service has the ability to see more than 45 patients per day.
Specialists are available in the following fields:
- Ocular plastics
- Artificial eyes
- Retinal specialists
Major eye surgeries for adults and children include cataract, retinal detachment, glaucoma, strabismus, ocular plastics, phaco emulsification. Other eye surgeries and laser treatments are also available.
The Clinic established its optical shop in July 2011. The shop offers fast and convenient services for all fast track and private patients. The shop carries a wide range of frames ranging from low end to designer high end frames like;
Available at the shop are:
- Eye tests and refraction services
- Contact lenses and a wide range of glasses (including prescription sunglasses) available to purchase
We proudly carry a range of designer brands for those seeking something special. These include: Vogue; Anne Klein; DKNY; D &G. Others brands available include: Siprimo; Polo kaisa and many more.
An orthopaedic devices and accessories shop opened at CCBRT in February 2012 to give an additional service to our orthopaedic patients and others in the community. The shop carries a wide range of high quality products such as:
- Arm slings
- Medical products
- Knee braces
- Arm braces
- Lumbar supports
- Neck braces
- Exercise equipments
Our physiotherapists are available to guide customers through the proper fitting and use of these accessories free of charge.
Prosthetist and Orthotics specialised services
CCBRT for a long time have been providing ordinary/mid class prosthetic Care to people missing limbs due to various reasons such as, trauma and diseases (Diabetic, Cancer and other infections). These service were focused on ordinary/mid class patients. Due to needs of higher class patients seeking for more customized prostheses in different levels of amputation, CCBRT has now opened the room of opportunity to people who wish to have such services in Tanzania instead of rushing to abroad. We are glad that all these services are now available at CCBRT clinic.